Wednesday, October 12, 2011

merging of death and life

About a year ago in Kay Pov Lisanne died.
I was asked to dance a story and this is what I danced.

She stopped breathing.
They denied us a stretcher.
We carried her.
They laughed.
They wouldn't open the morgue.
Pay.
Erica's braids.
The sun set.
I bathed.

She bathed.
The moon rose.
Christy's dress.
Sway.
They wouldn't let us in.
We laughed.
We carried him.
I was his stretcher.
He breathed.

The story of Lisanne's death and Ian's birth merged in my dance. 
A year later, the stories still teach me.

With you,
Luisely

2 comments:

  1. amen....one year ago? already? como pasa el tiempo.....gracias Luisely....
    contigo,
    andres

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord will let you know in due time what he wants you to do with the degree. you have been greatly gifted. She who received much will be asked for much. Neida

    ReplyDelete